Thousands of women and men who could not afford breast health care have received screenings, education and treatments as a result of dollars raised through fundraisers just like you. Join the fight to save lives and end breast cancer forever by committing to a personal fundraising goal today.
Here are some tips from past top Race Fundraisers.
- Set a personal goal today (we suggest $250).
- Make the first gift yourself to show your commitment!
- Utilize your Participant Center. Take advantage of online tools including a customizable web page and email templates (login now) to ask friends and family to make a donation to support you.
- Social Media. Spread the word on Social Media. Don’t underestimate the power of Facebook and Twitter.
- Matching Gifts. Partner with your workplace. Does your company have a matching gift program?
- Send a letter. Reuse your holiday card mailing list.
- Download a list of 101 Fundraising Ideas
Fundraise with Facebook
Enhance your fundraising efforts by adding the Komen Race for the Cure boundlessFUNDRAISING™ app to your Facebook page. Here’s how:
- Go to your Participant Center.
- Log in with your Username & Password.
- Click on the boundlessFUNDRAISING™ app through Facebook to install.
- Follow the Facebook steps and start collecting donations from your Facebook friends.